I have formulated a list of freeware games. It is quite extensive, and full of 100% free games. However, I am unable to list every single game in the world that is free. This is where you come in. It’s a win-win scenario; you get a list of games, I get games to list. I don’t have ads on my website, so there’s no obnoxious money grubbing anywhere.
Rules of the list:
- Must be free
- Only games that are playable without paying — no demos, free-to-play, microtransactions or anything. Optional donations for cosmetic content are acceptable.
- Must be legal
- No “abandonware” games no longer sold or other “legally grey” copyright infringement with no law against it games.
- Author’s discretion
- I reserve the right to not add games to the list for any reason I choose, though I will try to use this right as sparingly as possible.
- Must be downloadable
- Flash games are a no-no unless they have a download.
To use the list, simply click the “Show/hide if your browser supports HTML5” button if your browser supports it. Otherwise, just go through the list. In order to add or delete games, hit the “forms” button if your browser supports HTML5, then fill out the form you need (delete or new) and hit submit. It’ll make you do a captcha, then it’ll tell me about the change you want to the list.
If you have any questions (e.g. “do freemium games count” or “why didn’t you include
- kennylule likes this
- myflashgamebase likes this
- hiroshimishima likes this
- fueledbynostalgia likes this
- compmachines reblogged this from discovergames and added:
- pocketforstupidcomments reblogged this from discovergames
- thefrostlixen likes this
- zeeblee reblogged this from discovergames and added:
- discovergames reblogged this from nearlynon
- discovergames likes this
- rosesarecrimson likes this
- qsvidyagames reblogged this from nearlynon
- miranda-dawnblossom likes this
- kingofkazma likes this
- kingofkazma reblogged this from nearlynon
- nearlynon posted this